• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christmas list

ncdebe

Lurker
Nov 12, 2009
Cyber challeneged stay at home mom here. I need an app that will help me keep track of what, for whom and how much I spent on Christmas this year.

Please be gentle and type S.L.O.W.L.Y. ~ I am really new to this. (although it is fun seeing all the guys in my life go "WHOA ~ YOU have a droid??")

Cyber challeneged stay at home mom here. I need an app that will help me keep track of what, for whom and how much I spent on Christmas this year.

Please be gentle and type S.L.O.W.L.Y. ~ I am really new to this. (although it is fun seeing all the guys in my life go "WHOA ~ YOU have a droid??")

There are a bunch of shopping list apps on the market. There is one called Shopping Manager that might work for you and its free.

Upvote 0
Or, if you want something simple, try one of the Notepad apps, like NoteEverything, or 3banana.

3Banana allows you to sync to an online account, and you can include photos. That way you can keep track on your phone, and on your computer by visiting the web site (your notes are private, you create an account, or use your Google/Gmail account). This way when you are out and you see something someone might like, but can't get it right away (maybe they are with you?) snap a pic, upload to your 3banana list, and go back for it later!

NoteEverything: Note Everything v2.7.0 Application for Android | Productivity

3Banana: 3banana Notes v1.11 Application for Android | Productivity

3Banana home page: Snaptic

Look for these apps in the MarketPlace on your phone, or, if you install the Barcode Scanner app from the MarketPlace, you can scan the 2d QR Code you see on the web pages I linked above and it will take you right to the app in the MarketPlace.

@DevSL: any chance of a "Lite" version for those of us (like Canadians) who don't have access to paid apps?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones