• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christmas Shopping?

I haven't done a darn thing yet. The wife does all the shopping for kids and grandones. All I have to do is get her something. Do you think another ironing board will suffice?

As long as it's a nice one ... encrusted with diamonds ... and you give it to her on the beach in Hawaii, you should be fine. ;)

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
Maybe you guys can help me. My sisters and I can't decide what to give dad for Christmas. It's getting harder to shop for him every year. Last year we got him an iPhone 4s. I suggested a car dock but don't know any good ones. Plus my sis said it was cheesy lol

I guess it's too late to give him grandchildren :eek:

Does he like tech? Tools? Sports? Is he a beer and chips kinda fellow? Chardonnay and smoked salmon? Single Malt and cigars?

One of the best gifts I've ever received was from my mother-in-law (for my birtdhay, but a gift is a gift). She gave me some grape vines! I had grapes for years.

Upvote 0
I guess it's too late to give him grandchildren :eek:

Does he like tech? Tools? Sports? Is he a beer and chips kinda fellow? Chardonnay and smoked salmon? Single Malt and cigars?

One of the best gifts I've ever received was from my mother-in-law (for my birtdhay, but a gift is a gift). She gave me some grape vines! I had grapes for years.

Funny you should say that. He told us before that he'd give a very substantial amount of money to the first one who'd give him grandkids. Unfortunately, he confirmed that we need to be married first lol

He likes a little bit of everything. A gps system entered my mind but he doesn't need it. He has a very sharp mind.

Upvote 0
Funny you should say that. He told us before that he'd give a very substantial amount of money to the first one who'd give him grandkids. Unfortunately, he confirmed that we need to be married first lol

He likes a little bit of everything. A gps system entered my mind but he doesn't need it. He has a very sharp mind.

Well, I'm taken, but I'm sure we could dig up an eligible bachelor for you. ;)

Does he like toys? A remote control helicopter is something that could be fun.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones