Chrome browser goes blankSupport

1. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Well-Known Member

Ok I'm having a problem w chrome browser on my note 3..after browsing any site on Chrome I would press the home button to use other apps.. Then when I return back to Chrome by clicking on Chrome app, the previously loaded page would pop up for a second then it would show a completely Black blank page.. In order to get the Web page back in would have to tap on the screen.. Is anyone having the same problem..?

Advertisement
  2. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue- I think it's a bug in chrome. I was using the beta version until it started happening, switched to the stable version, and now I've been getting it there since the last update. No idea why, except probably a bug. Hopefully it gets reported and fixed.
  3. selmerdave

selmerdave Well-Known Member

Same issue here.
  4. big_z

big_z Well-Known Member

I'm getting it too, but I wonder if it's a feature. If someone is shoulder surfing you, they can't really see what site you were on when you were last using Chrome.
  5. zipred

zipred Well-Known Member

I use Chrome constantly without any issues. As many people know Google is very proactive with updates and bug fixes, therefore it's likely they'll correct this rapidly.
  6. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem and have been for a good month at least.