Chrome browser goes blankSupport

Last Updated:

1. Rockinfigs

Rockinfigs Well-Known Member

Ok I'm having a problem w chrome browser on my note 3..after browsing any site on Chrome I would press the home button to use other apps.. Then when I return back to Chrome by clicking on Chrome app, the previously loaded page would pop up for a second then it would show a completely Black blank page.. In order to get the Web page back in would have to tap on the screen.. Is anyone having the same problem..?

2. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue- I think it's a bug in chrome. I was using the beta version until it started happening, switched to the stable version, and now I've been getting it there since the last update. No idea why, except probably a bug. Hopefully it gets reported and fixed.
  3. selmerdave

selmerdave Well-Known Member

Same issue here.
  4. big_z

big_z Well-Known Member

I'm getting it too, but I wonder if it's a feature. If someone is shoulder surfing you, they can't really see what site you were on when you were last using Chrome.
  5. zipred

zipred Well-Known Member

I use Chrome constantly without any issues. As many people know Google is very proactive with updates and bug fixes, therefore it's likely they'll correct this rapidly.
  6. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem and have been for a good month at least.