Chrome browser or Stock Browser?General

Last Updated:

1. rankman

rankman Well-Known Member

I want to know people's opinion on whether the chrome browser is better than the stock browser or not. I've noticed some sites fits the page better on the stock browser vs chrome. But is there a performance different between the two in ICS? And I do not like dolphin fyi lol.

Advertisement
  2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Well-Known Member

Nevermind chrome bro, opera mobile is da man
  3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Chrome is my default browser. It doesn't support flash though which is an issue for some.
    rankman likes this.
  4. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

Been pretty happy with Chrome since the update. Haven't even bothered with the stock browser once.
  5. rankman

rankman Well-Known Member

Thx for the info, didn't know chrome did not support flash.
  6. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I tried chrome for the phone and wasn't that impressed :(

Back to xscope for me.
  7. shelland

shelland Well-Known Member

I've tried Chrome some on my tablet, but Dolphin is still my browser of choice. I need to give Chrome another try sometime soon (I do use Chrome on my PC).
  8. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

+1

Tried Chrome, but was a little sloppy to me. Dolphin is clean, logical, and has main page bookmarks.
  9. thedrizl

thedrizl Well-Known Member

I still have both Dolphin and Xscope installed on my phone, but I use Chrome as my everyday go to. I also favor it on my laptop, and I'm a little disappointed the mobile version isn't as intuitive to use, but it's been pretty good so far. I must admit that I don't do a lot of browsing on my phone, so I probably haven't really put it through its paces yet. I do miss the bookmarks page from Dolphin, though.
  10. JRJ

JRJ Well-Known Member

Chrome is great I like it so much that i disabled the stock browser and have it set as the default browser, but I think part of why I like it so much is because I had been using it on my computer for a year or more.
  11. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I use Chrome on my PC, Tablet, and Phone
  12. hamlin69

hamlin69 Active Member

I am confused, when I try to download chrome browser it says it's not compatible with my device...I have the Droid Razr...
  13. HTTR

HTTR Well-Known Member

I tried Chrome and it was smooth, but I did not really like the interface. I had been using Boat , but now back on Dolphin HD.