Chrome to phone and scripts?

Last Updated:

1. chosendude

chosendude Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just flashed BB V.3 and im wondering what do all those scripts do/mean? ive never heard of scripts. and with chrome to phone i open it up and it activates my phone or whatever then i have no idea what i do or what it does? Can i get some explinations or tutorials? haha thanks

Advertisement
  2. stewart1champ

stewart1champ Well-Known Member

With scripts, you can go into a Terminal Emulator and type them in, and it runs that command. I am sure there is more info somewhere here about it, let me see if I can find it.

You should look at the "sticky's" up top on this forum. They pretty much contain any and all information you would possibly need. Its best to read, then ask the questions.

3. Rcs476

Rcs476 Member

Actually with BB .03, you don't need to use terminal emulator. There is a bugless beast toolkit included in the app drawer which will execute the scripts for you.

4. skryer

skryer Well-Known Member

you will need to download the chrome browser extension for chrome to phone here

chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

what this does is any website you are viewing on your computer you just click the button on your browser and it will be sent to you phone.