1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Chrome to Phone but for Nexus 7?

1. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

I have Chrome to Phone on my Photon 4g, and it works great.

I wanted to know, is there an app that will work the same with my Nexus 7?

RH

Advertisement
  2. Homan13PSU

Homan13PSU Well-Known Member

Your Nexus 7 comes with the Chrome browser. No need to Chrome to Phone anymore as you can sync open pages across multiple devices.
  3. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

I just picked up my Nexus 7 on Sunday, which I love by the way, and getting used to it. How do I do what you are talking about?
  4. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

When you're logged in on chrome on pc, you'll be able to see your mobile tabs and vice versa. Open a new tab, bottom right I think.
  5. William T Riker

William T Riker Well-Known Member

Yup, on the Nexus 7 chrome its in the bottom right corner "Other Devices" just sign in on your PC chrome (you can find Other Devices same place, lower right on a new tab) and they should sync
  6. val88

val88 Well-Known Member

On the other hand, if you are like me I don't want every single one of my devices linked together. For example, in general I don't want my work PC synced with my home PC because work stuff is mostly confidential and I don't want urls appearing outside of that machine. However, I do surf the web on it as well for general stuff and from time to time I do want it on my N7.

So if you do need to do that then install the chrome to mobile add on from google's web store. That will let you manually push a url to your N7 without them seeing each other's bookmarks/tabs.