Chrome to Phone Lets You Send Links, Maps, and More From Your Desktop Browser to Your Android Handse

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

Just as promised back at Google I/O, the push from the cloud functionality showcased for Froyo is making its way to handsets starting today. With Google’s Chrome to Phone extension for their Chrome browser, you can now quickly and easily send your current web page, map and directions, YouTube video, phone numbers, and text straight [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. GSMGuy

GSMGuy Well-Known Member

Been using this for a couple of days now - Really handy to be able to send links (INSTANTLY) to the phone!

Mike

3. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

I really like this idea and for this alone I may give Chrome another shot. I didn't like it when it first came out but perhaps it's better now. If someone made an add-on for Firefox for this type of use then I'd be set with FF still.

4. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Firefox has this feature to, its call send to phone.aka Fox to Phone.

5. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

The funny part is someone else just posted a thread with that info and it was a thread I read like two threads later. Sweet! No need to give up Firefox. Google Chrome still sucks!! :D

6. asp2010

asp2010 Active Member

I've been using the add-ons for both firefox and chrome for a week now and they work absolutelly great! I've had no problems at all. :)