Chrome to Phone SLOW-Cause??Support

Last Updated:

1. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I've upgraded OTA to 2.2 Froyo on my DI. One of the features I was excited for was Chrome to Phone. However, the performance has been rather lacking. It either send the link automatically, a few minutes later, or not at all.

I've tried it from Chrome, as well as Firefox, with the Fox to Phone Add-on, and with the same result.

I have the extensions in both browsers and the phone app. One thing I've found is that switching back to Sense from Launcher Pro, has helped the situation sometimes, but other times it still is very slow.

Any thoughts or solutions? I love this feature, but a delay of a few minutes kills its usefulness.

Advertisement
  2. Vaseline Smith

Vaseline Smith Well-Known Member

That's strange because I have had no problems with C2P at all.

Try closing browser/ power cycle phone

Sorry IDK just guessing :/

3. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

I've noticed that happening a few times. I think I've singled out the problem to it being a slow connection to your google account (in your browser not on your phone). Trying sign out/sign in. That usually jump starts it for me

nexxman likes this.
  4. nexxman

nexxman Member

That worked Beautifully. I had the same issue, so I logged out of Gmail and S2P app in Firefox then logged in again. Now I get messages within a second!!! Awesome!!

5. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

glad i could help :D