1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Chrome to Phone

Last Updated:

1. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Usually when I try to take advantage of the convenience of "Chrome to Phone", I have just got done doing something on my computer, and am about to head somewhere with my phone. But every time I try to use the chrome to phone button on my browser, it always asks me to sign in to Chrome to Phone. Basically, anytime I want to just quickly send a link to my phone, I end up having to log in which just completely ruins any convenience C2P gave me. I am always logged into Google and Gmail when I open my browser, so why doesn't it save the fact that I'm logged into Chrome to Phone? ): Is anyone else experiencing this?

Advertisement
  2. androidlover14

androidlover14 Well-Known Member

idk. thats a little weird b/c mine is always logged in. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the updates.

3. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

nope, always logged in and instant zap to my phone

4. iBowToAndroid

iBowToAndroid Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. For those of you that don't have the issue, are you always signed into Google, ie. are you already signed in every time you launch a browser page or do you have to sign in first? Because I have to sign into Google, and then sign into C2P separately if I wanna use it..

5. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Always logged in...

6. FireChief

FireChief Well-Known Member

I open a Chrome window, then have to log in to a google service, typically gmail, or voice..

After that, C2P works too (no other logins necess)... did you try the re-install yet?

You are right, After logging in once, you shouldn't have to log in every time you try to use the C2P extension..

7. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Let me add that I use Chrome as my default browser... is that the case everyone else who doesn't have to log-in continuously?

8. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use Chrome as well, and I almost always have to log in before I can use C2P. It kind of defeats the purpose of C2P.

9. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

It may make it less convenient but it doesn't defeat the purpose.

Nope. I use Chrome. While I don't have to log in all the time it does occur frequently.

10. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I prefer fox to phone and the only time it asks me is if I'm using my work desktop since I don't stay logged in to the Google cloud at work.