1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Chrono Cross is gltichy with PSX4Droid

Last Updated:

1. Droidyankee

Droidyankee Member This Topic's Starter

The item menu called up by pressing square immediately disappears after opening...I haven't spent time to get far enough but if that menu doesn't work at certain moments....the story can't progress. Pretty bad glitch.

Anyone know how to fix it? i'm running the 1001 bios, should i try a different one?

Advertisement
  2. Droidyankee

I also read that one can use the same save file between a droid and a PC. How do i do this?

It would be great I could simply load the save on my droid to my pc, so that I could pass a certain part with the glitch, and then continue on my droid.

3. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

The items menu will disappear so you can't see it, but the screen is still there. I push square then circle, this makes it so you can see the menu for a split second, enough to see where the item is you want to select. say its the second row on the right, remember where the item is on the list and open the items menu again, press down and right, then select the item.

The mem cards files are on your sd card in a folder called ".psx4droid" you may have to change settings in astro or whatever you use to see the file. They are labeled as mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr. transfer them from your phone to pc and make sure the formats match, you may have to rename so the pc emulator recognizes it.

Droidyankee likes this.
  4. Droidyankee

Great tip there on transferring between emulators. I knew there had to be a way.

Also, thanks for the Chrono Cross tip. I had started to notice that myself...but i remember that menu gets fairly long, that's a lot of stuff to blindly click through. game plays pretty great otherwise. It sometimes tries to lockup on the world map, but pressing the O button usually moves it along.

5. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

I got caught with that too :), its not locking up on you its just the items menu that we can't see. That's why circle fixes it. It messed me up a lot in the beginning even reset because of it