CHUCK- Nerds Unite!

Last Updated: 2012-03-22 15:56:29
  1. MysteryloverAnne

MysteryloverAnne Well-Known Member

Can't believe in a forum of Droid users we don't have a Chuck thread yet! What other show embodies the power of the fanboy(girl) and glory of technology? Only a month to go til the new season! :cool:

Advertisement
  2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

I absolutely love this show!
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

I love girls who love tech!!

Does that count?
    ps. Ever since they canceled Life I'm like !?^$ NBC (and to a lesser degree Heroes)
  4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

More like Nerd Herd unite ;)
  5. NightAngel79

6. NYCHitman1

7. NightAngel79

I was wondering, I actually gave up on nbc after life got canceled, was watching heroes and never got a chance to watch chuck.....
  8. NYCHitman1

NBC is kinda slacking in the shows department but I love Chuck and Heroes (although Heroes has sucked major ass after Season 2). The Office is still my fav NBC show though.
  9. NightAngel79

Your right about heroes, but it has been canceled as well
  10. origin_of_symmetry

origin_of_symmetry Well-Known Member

I'm still in the middle of season 3 (UK TV) but loving this season. I absolutely adore Chuck, it was one of those hidden gems that completely deserved renewing. It's had a few duff episodes but I'm really looking forward to stuff I've heard about Season 4, dunno when we might get it here, probably 2011 knowing the way they schedule Chuck on the Virgin1 channel. :rolleyes:
  11. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

I loved chuck, and these days, I'm really trying to like it. Sadly much of the original appeal of the show is gone. what attracted me to it was that chuck really was a nerd and his friends were losers and somehow despite all their social shortcomings, they saved the day. Now chuck is the intersect, the superspy, while his loser friends have been either removed form the show or joined him as part of his team. It's a different show from when it first started and I'm not sure how much I like it anymore.

These days, for awesome geek comedy, the big bang theory is hard to beat.
  12. NYCHitman1

Anyone watch the season premiere last night? I thought it was so-so. I forgot how good it was to see Sarah kick ass and show a little skin :p
  13. MysteryloverAnne

Of couse I did...while eating a Subway Footlong for supper. ;)

First eps are hard to pull off when they have to re-establish relationships and introduce new meta-stories - they tend to lose focus like Chuck did last night. But overall, I give it a passing grade.
  14. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

love chuck
  15. MysteryloverAnne

Only two episodes left.....so sad.:(
  16. NightAngel79

I love the girl in this... (she's also in Mass Effect :))

lol

never got around to checking this out
  17. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Chuck has been one of my favorite shows for a few years now. I'm glad they got to give it a proper ending.

I like this show as well. I wish it didn't depend on the laugh track so much though...
  18. NYCHitman1

I was extremely sad to see it go. Watched it since the pilot leaked on the internet years ago. I was happy that they gave it a 2 hour ending, but the end result wasn't really acceptable (at least not to me).
  19. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

the ending was lame
  20. NYCHitman1

That it was. It has some sentimental value if anyone can remember the pilot episode, but it wasn't the way I thought it was going to go down.