• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ciao, Hola, Hallo, Hello

Hey Folks,

Big Dan aka Big Poppa here. I just joined up to read up on Android stuff. I'm currently rocking a white first gen Moto X on Verizon. I really enjoy using this phone. My previous phone was a Galaxy S II on the AT&T network via Straight Talk. I'd installed a custom ROM on it with extended it's useful life by quite a few months. That phone served me well but it was time to move on after 2 and a half years with it. I settled on the Moto X based on price vs. features and the carrier.

Anyways a little more about me: I'm 30 years old and from New York. I'm a webmaster specializing in XenForo, WordPress, and vBulletin by trade and run a few forums myself. This place looks pretty cool and I look forward to meeting a lot of fellow Android fans here.

Cheers,
Dan

Reactions: olbriar

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones