City Traffic (World-Wide)

1. jakubklos

jakubklos New Member

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.myklos.citytraffic&feature=search_result

This place is used to discuss user experiences and feedback for the City Traffic app

[​IMG]

City Traffic provides the current traffic information, cameras, favorites, groups, parking, speed cameras, maps and density for many countries world-wide.

The main features are:

Cameras: List more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras in a smooth list and grid view
    Favorites: Manage your favorite cameras and change the order by dragging the images
    Groups: Organize your favorites into groups that you can view and manage
    Import / Export: Import and export your favorites to a text file
    Density: View the traffic density updated every 15 min. Green is flowing, Orange is slow, Red is blockage and Black is the highest and slowest
    Map: Display cameras, favorites, accidents, closures and traffic density
    Closures: View the closures and their planned maintenance schedule and avoid them
    Accidents: View the accidents and avoid them
    Radars: View the radars and watch your speed
    Parking: View the parking places
    Meteo: View the meteo information
    Synchronization: Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
    Find: Find cameras and favorites directly in the view

Supported countries are:

United States
    United Kingdom
    Canada
    Czech Republic
    Finland
    Germany
    France
    Italy
    Spain
    Sweden
    Denmark
    Norway
    Scotland
    Netherlands
    Slovenia
    Australia
    and others

City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.

Advertisement
    :
  2. stormrider3

stormrider3 New Member

Hi everyone.
    This is my first post and i am probably missing the obvious, ut can anybody tell me how to use the app? All i can get is Prague cameras.
    How do i get uk. thanks in advance.