CL14 HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. taxt

taxt New Member This Topic's Starter

I have been trying to update to CL14 for a long time now and cannot get it to work. I started with no drivers, downloaded the SW upgrade program, and followed the instructions. It usually doesn't allow the moment to install the necessary drivers, and when I occasionally get it to install them it brings up an error message after i try and download....something about an "e - dll unable to open usb serial port. code:87". Can anyone help me out? I have a Vista 64 bit laptop

Advertisement
  2. mcapozzi

mcapozzi Well-Known Member

How long have you had your phone?

Usually that error means you have some Windows program constantly polling the USB ports and it is blocking the phone from being detected properly.

-Mike

3. Iforgit

Iforgit Well-Known Member

At this point I would just wait around for th 2.1 update. If it were me, I think it is more trouble than it's worth to update, then go through updating again in the near future.

4. Pengwinn

Pengwinn Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel this way? I just got the moment, and now I don't know if CL14 is worth it, if 2.1 is comming in the next month or so.

5. Iforgit

Iforgit Well-Known Member

How long ago was "just got"? The new models already have it on there, and my definition of "just got" would mean you already have it.