Clarivue Privacy Screen Protector

Last Updated:

1. taylor09

taylor09 New Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone who has the Clarivue Privacy Screen Protector tell me how it is. Does it affect the way you have to touch the screen at all? Does it effect the sensor when making calls at all?

Advertisement
  2. sag7392

sag7392 Well-Known Member

It works for sure, but you need to be okay with the way it will affect your screen brightness. If you do use it, you'll definitely want to add a brightness adjustment widget (I use "brightness level" found in the market). Reason why, is that inside or when there is low level lighting, you can hover around 25-50% on the brightness scale with no trouble at all. However, when you go outside with sunlight, you'll need to crank the brightness up to 100%...with this type of protector, the screen tends to become a little harder to see in that environment. But that's the privacy factor that causes it. For me, I've used this protector on several devices and I am used to how it looks. So because of that, I tend to keep my brightness at 50%.

As for touch screen manipulation, it works just fine. After installing it, I'd recommend a quick screen recalibration.

Oh and if you like to show your device off...kick up the brightness to 100%, so the people looking at it won't think your phone is defective. And remember you have a privacy screen protector on and they won't be able to see your screen from in-direct angles.

taylor09 likes this.