• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Class 0 (zero) messages

Delta62

Lurker
May 8, 2011
Hey guys,
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy (I5800) Apollo and since getting home I have been bombarded with Class 0 (Zero) messages, and as you can probably tell by this post at 6AM it is really been bugging me as well as interrupting my sleep. Anyone got any idea why this could be?

Class 0: Indicates that this message is to be displayed on the MS immediately and a message delivery report is to be sent back to the SC. The message does not have to be saved in the MS or on the SIM card (unless selected to do so by the mobile user).

It just keeps telling me to top up every few hours.

Upvote 0
Sorry for a late reply. But from the sounds of it it sounds like you're getting unsolicited messages from either your phone service provider or a maleware exploit. I'd phone your service provider and have them block class 0 messages completely because i don't think the apollo can handle them properly.

Upvote 0
Hi there! I was told by a friend to post here and ask what y'all make of all this.

About two months ago when I still had my blackberry, I started receiving very harassing network notifications. The first started "Don't fall asleep Astrid" Which is indeed my name. And then I week later I received one saying "Don't fall asleep Astrid. Tonight could be the night.

Well, a week ago, I changed to a Samsung Galaxy S3 and now about a month later, last night..

"Don't fall asleep tonight Astrid.. I saw what you did today and will be paying you a visit"

It's the darndest thing. I'm quite interested to see where this goes actually. My going theory is that it's Santa or Jesus.

Upvote 0
Hi there! I was told by a friend to post here and ask what y'all make of all this.

About two months ago when I still had my blackberry, I started receiving very harassing network notifications. The first started "Don't fall asleep Astrid" Which is indeed my name. And then I week later I received one saying "Don't fall asleep Astrid. Tonight could be the night.

Well, a week ago, I changed to a Samsung Galaxy S3 and now about a month later, last night..

"Don't fall asleep tonight Astrid.. I saw what you did today and will be paying you a visit"

It's the darndest thing. I'm quite interested to see where this goes actually. My going theory is that it's Santa or Jesus.

what happened ?? - Rebeccar289 :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones