• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Class Action Suit for 2.0

Well this confirms one thing at least... we will have an OS update this month.

It might be 2.1 but if anything else has come from this its that this will help us in our lawsuit if we do not see 2.x

Tmobile themselves stated that market is inoperable on 1.5 and 1.6 that we would NEED 2.x! to resolve this issue.

The rep seems to feel 100% certain on all information previously given.
How is the market inoperable? I was able to use it back when I was still on 1.5 and it seems to work fine on 1.6 (Take5).

Upvote 0
That's probably why they gave you the even trade. I doubt those of us who made the contract purchase would have such luck.

Frankly I'm quite happy with Take5 on the Behold 2, but then I get frustrated that I realize that I'm stuck with this phone for another year and a half. I foolishly hoped when getting an Android phone that it was going to be like a PC where I could upgrade the OS when I wanted too, but clearly not so much.

Well now I know better.

I dont know about that I paid full retail for mine and was told the would oly give the full discount no even trade I would love to know how you did that
I am not about to shell out another 200.00 after I paid 400 for this

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones