clean rom please

Last Updated:

1. bazz7777777

bazz7777777 New Member This Topic's Starter

hi all,
    question from a android noob, i have just brought a unlocked legend, but it was on vodafone, is there any way i can flash a clean htc 2.1 rom without the vodafone splash screen and things (im using orange), also is there a network wizard app so it will set up my gprs and mms setting.

thanks guys, im looking forward to my android trip, i got bored with symbian and windows mobile is a joke.:)

Advertisement
  2. nieldk

nieldk New Member

Firstly, create a Goldcard
    How To: Create a Goldcard | The Unlockr

Secondly, download an unbranded ROM from here, and run the RUU using the GoldCard.
    http://www.shipped-roms.com/shipped...6.35.04_7.05.35.26L_release_123853_signed.exe

3. arzme

arzme Member

in making the Goldcard, is there a limitation on the size of the micro-SD card? i have many old micro-sd tht are too small in size to survive the current age of data size... 32MB, 64MB

4. arzme

arzme Member

its okay i find the answer in the web already. the answer is : size of the micro didn't matter.

5. johnsoap

johnsoap New Member

This may be a stupid question but just haw do I 'use' the goldcard?
    turned my phone on with the goldcard inserted connected my phone to my PC with the USB cable and ran the RUU - failure :-(
    Do i need to boot the phone in a special way?

Please Help!

6. stewy

stewy Well-Known Member

So the WWE roms are the unbranded ones? I've been to the shipped roms website... a little bit of a text description would go a long way there.