'Clean Slate'?

Last Updated:

1. fahadchaudhry

fahadchaudhry Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    I am impressed by the HTC Desire's screen and its colours. Moreover, new Sense UI looks great as well. But it doesn't look practical to me: A - you have to switch to different mode (or whatever they call it) to access a thing, like for music you have to move from business or work mode, B - these Senses take almost all 7 screens and one can't put apps outside, C - one can't save his own settings in Senses.
    But I found one thing which may be a solution to this, 'Clean Slate', can we save this with our own widgets and modify whenever we want to?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? :confused:

One of the major features of the HTC Desire is the ability to put whatever you want on your home screen.

Just press and hold on a widget if you want to remove it, and click and hold in an empty space on your homescreen to add a widget/program/folder.

You can edit the default scenes or create your own..

3. Ettventer

Ettventer Active Member

lol yeah, you've got it all wrong dude :) You can ad whatever you want to any screen :)

4. Celox

Celox Well-Known Member

Right, you should RTFM sir. ;) :)

To remove a widget or an icon from your home screen you have to do a long press on that icon or widget. You will feel the phone vibrate (if that is turned on, but judging from your original post I do not think you turned it off) and the widget or icon will be able to move. To remove the icon you just slide the icon or widget down to the bottom of your screen (where the phone button usually is) to remove it.

To add a widget or icon, press long on a empty spot. A new screen will pop up and you can select 'widgets' programs, shortcuts and folders from the menu.

For more information, read the manual (please do).