Clean-up system file program?General

Last Updated:

1. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anything out there that cleans up all the old leftover files from uninstalled apps? I've seen a bunch of folders for things that I know I removed already, but don't know if all the empty folders I see are OK to delete. Just looking to keep things clean. Thanks.;)

Advertisement
  2. stinkpinkerton

stinkpinkerton Member

I to have been looking for application or method that will help me recognize and delete unneeded files that are associated with apps that i have deleted. I have removed a number of fairly large files that have been left behind by apps i no longer have installed. But, some are still a mystery and i dont want to delete anything that is still needed but, memory being the precious commodity it is, i'd like to be able to "cut the fat" for lack of a better term. If anyone out there is educated in this area, your knowledge and input would be greatly appreciated.

3. stinkpinkerton

stinkpinkerton Member

I to have been looking for application or method that will help me recognize and delete unneeded files that are associated with apps that i have deleted. I have removed a number of fairly large files that have been left behind by apps i no longer have installed. But, some are still a mystery and i dont want to delete anything that is still needed but, memory being the precious commodity it is, i'd like to be able to "cut the fat" for lack of a better term. If anyone out there is educated in this area, your knowledge and input would be greatly appreciated.

4. Jase_Bristol

Jase_Bristol New Member

Did you guys find anything that might clean up, un-installed "dead" files?
    I was hoping for an app , without having to root.
    Thanks