• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cleanest + fastest ROM or stick with Stock?

cbcbcbcb

Aug 20, 2012
Hey guys. :)

My decommissioned Triumph is now serving as a dashcam and used for incredibly minor activities. If I'm looking for speed, which ROM would be best? Or should I go with Stock?

I'd just like to be able to quickly access stuff on the Triumph when needed. I had MTDEV CM7 on it but I don't mind going to Froyo or Stock for a speed increase.

Hey guys. :)

My decommissioned Triumph is now serving as a dashcam and used for incredibly minor activities. If I'm looking for speed, which ROM would be best? Or should I go with Stock?

I'd just like to be able to quickly access stuff on the Triumph when needed. I had MTDEV CM7 on it but I don't mind going to Froyo or Stock for a speed increase.

CM7 was the best when I was running it. CM9 and PA are faster, but won't work as a dashcam I would presume.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones