1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

CleanROM 1.6 The Elegance of Simplicity!

1. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

This is a Great Rom for the AT&T One. Not sure how long the download will stay up.
    CleanROM 1.6 - Downloads - Scott's ROMS

CleanRom 2.0 >> http://www.scottsroms.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=381

Get it before it's gone

Advertisement
    :
    LoyalServant likes this.
  2. LoyalServant

LoyalServant Well-Known Member

AWW MAN!
    I have been using his rom and liking it.
    :(
  3. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

4. LoyalServant

I only have one annoying issue that I think is a variant of an Android bug. The volume rocker turns on the screen.

I know for some that's a feature.. but I don't like it and it was an Android bug in the early 4.0 codebase IIRC.

But other than that... no it's not broken and I liked that it was a simple, rooted and debloated rom.
  5. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

The Volume Wake "Feature" only works the first 2 -3 min the phone is off. If you get into a deep sleep after 3 min you still have to use the top power button. My self I wish the feature had some kind of settings to make it always wake from volume. I'll probably use the Sweep2Wake Kernel soon anyway so it won't make much difference.
  6. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

7. blau808

blau808 Active Member

Disappointed that Scott returned his One, but Cleanrom works great as it is so far.
  8. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

LoyalServant, kool kat2 and EarlyMon like this.
  9. LoyalServant

Good I was having an adventure trying to roll my own rom from bits but kept beating my head against the wall decompiling system.apk then trying to learn how to read a smali file :eek:

Now that we have one of our good devs back I will install his and not try to make my own :D

Edit: Did they fix aroma?
    It actually worked first time out.... shocking.....
  10. geewhiz

geewhiz Well-Known Member

I feel confident that some fine devs over at themikmik will continue things. :D
  11. clsA

clsA Guides Guide

Seems their only working on Sprint Roms
    no help for us AT&T guys