Clear argyle case shows off the white EvoAccessories

Last Updated:

1. GirlGoneGeek

GirlGoneGeek Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Amazon.com: Premium TPU Flexi Argyle Gel Skin for HTC Evo 4G Flexible See Thru…

Since the white Evo ended up being only white on the back and not around the bezel, any case is going to cover it up. That kind of annoyed me because this is a freaking costly phone to replace and I want to protect it a bit.

I picked up this clear argyle case and it's perfect for adding a little fun to the phone while protecting it and still showing off the color on the back. It covers the back and the sides of the phone, not the bezel.

It fits pretty snugly but it's not a snap-on. The texture is smooth but it does give a better grip than the slick back of the phone. I can still fit the phone in a pouch case easily. I have no problems with the power or volume buttons through the case, and all ports are easily accessible.

The case comes in other colors too - since they're all transparent, even in colors, they might look too dark on the black Evo. But if you have a white Evo and want a fun but subtle case, take a look!

Advertisement
  2. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

3. GirlGoneGeek

GirlGoneGeek Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Um, but that case is not plaid. The whole reason I posted this is because it has a design AND shows off the phone. That one you linked is just plain clear.

Also, I got mine on Buy.com for $2.95, didn't link it before though because they're sold out.

4. neoshi

neoshi Well-Known Member

Yeah it's just an alternative if people want clear/see-through but don't care much for the plaid print.

5. Drew5150

Drew5150 Well-Known Member

This case has been posted a few times. You could also buy a white case if you want to have a white phone.

Just saying, glad you found something you like for your phone.