1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Clear photos of the G1General

1. oakie

oakie Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

I just saw this... right before I'm headed out for the day I read that article and it made my day. Seriously, WOW.

TBH I think the Dream... well its not ugly... but not the sexiest phone I've ever seen. I don't really care though because its really about the applications!

Thanks for posting this!
  3. ReverendDeath

ReverendDeath New Member

True, it's not exactly winning any beauty pageants. But I'm sure the black one looks much better and I'm more interested in the functionality anyway. :p
  4. deedend

deedend Member

For me is a lot ugly... but if it will have the GPS module (not only A-GPS) inside I will seriously evaluate to buy it!
  5. HCSC

HCSC Well-Known Member

For me also it's ugly, is not beautiful. And form is acting like plastics. I think I will wait another Android device.
  6. gsmd

gsmd New Member

Well, not the sexiest thing ever seen. The keyboard actually looks ugly. Hope guys won't try to follow Apple and bind it to a single carrier in the US not selling in Europe for substantial amount of time.
  7. wsLy

wsLy Member

Don't know why but the black version looks so much better...
    Is it because the black version is completely black, and this one is white and a grey keyboard?

But I prefer a black phone.
  8. mmanson

mmanson New Member

ugly-thats the word. right now I'm on HTC diamond and it's a really sexy device.