Clicky Battery Cover

Last Updated:

1. pyr03k

pyr03k Member This Topic's Starter

is it just my Desire or does the battery cover click and pop once you taken it off like it never quite fits tight?

drives me nuts

Advertisement
  2. dj.GETAFIX

dj.GETAFIX Well-Known Member

mine fits fine but i was concerned about the way it clicks in being vunrable to breaking quite esily especialy when takeing the back off... i have 2 4gig sd cards. 1 for genral use and 1 for video, so i can hold decent quality avi files.
    its not a great solution but i bought a soft protection case so even if the clips break the case will hold the back on.. just wish you didnt have to take the back of at all to swap the cards over :(

3. pyr03k

yes i know what you mean everytime i try and take it off its like that will break first my finger nail or the cover :-S

i can get it off ok and it all clicks back on it just has movement by the volume rocker which causes a pop and click when you hold the phone drives me nuts!!

might try bending the clips slightly see if i cant get a closer fit

4. dj.GETAFIX

dj.GETAFIX Well-Known Member

are you cliping in the left side first when putting it back on???

if you look the left side clips are slightly smaller, so it looks like you should fit the left side first, then click the bottom in then click in the right side ending where the grove for your figernail opens it.. it should go on ok if you do it in that order ;)

5. Evil Genius

Evil Genius Well-Known Member

6. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

Pyro, be sure to slide the bottom part onto the USB socket before you snap the rest of the cover on (more details in the other thread that Evil Genuis mentioned).

7. pyr03k

Thanks for your reply everyone I will give the above ago if no joy I will get the blue tac out!!