• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I don't know if you guys already answered this, but I lost some writing I did on a note I did and reeeaaallly would like it back. I know it was the 2nd to last thing I copied to my clipboard, and was wondering if there was a way to view or restore it from there? I accidentally pasted over the note I was trying to copy with whatever I copied last time and the stupid thing got saved...I guess I was a little too quick on the clicking. Anywho...Is only one thing saved on the clipboard at one time? (I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic from Sprint.) Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
all you have to do is ...when you have the menu up that says

"Select Word Select All Paste Clipboard"

(the only way i know to get this menu...you have to be in a text entry screen and you have to have at least one character typed...then hold down in screen..choose select word.)

Choose clip board and it will bring up all that is on your clipboard. If you then hold down on what ever you want to delete it will give you the option to delete. Note if you have nothing on your clipboard then it will not give you the option.

Upvote 0
Are you guys for real? It's just stored in a buffer. Just because there's no clip board viewer application, it doesn't mean its all witchcraft and wizardry...

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

Wtf lol. I think he is asking where the text is saved so it can be viewed at a later time...i personally have saved large quotes from the internet and it says saved to clipboard and now i want to read them but cant find them. This isnt a matter of "witchcraft and wizardy" lol like really lets stay on topic here and try and answer the question instead of resorting to a witch hunt!

Upvote 0
Clipboard is something "hidden" storage of any device. Just like when you copy a text from your Word Document via CTRL+C or Right-click>Copy, it automatically saves to a Clipboard but you wouldn't be able to see that particular storage. However, in my Galaxy S3, I'd like to believe it is shown somewhere in the topmost part of the screen. You just pull that upmost bar down then you will be able to see the clipboard content. Just like making a screenshot of your Conversation, it says that the screenshot is captured and has been saved to the clipboard. Pull that upmost bar down, then... whoala... there it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones