Cliq wont let me edit apnSupport

Last Updated:

1. Solace87

Solace87 New Member This Topic's Starter

When I try to edit apn it will not save just go blank on the cliq. I have a t-mobile mytouch and I edit the apn and my att sim works fine. Also I have an old t-mobile sim when I put it in the cliq it shows the old apn, but will not show anything with the att sim.

I want to unlock this but I want to know I can use it before I go through that effort

Advertisement
  2. spyderman

spyderman Well-Known Member

i have no issues creating a new APN and saving it... This is on a unlocked CLIQ.. I am using Simple Mobile and getting internet no problem...

3. t2marketing

t2marketing New Member

Spyderman,
    I also have a Motorola Cliq on Simple Mobile. When I called in, they did not give me the correct settings because the internet still is not up. I am stuck on the MotorBlur screen. It says "The radio is unable to connect to the network. Make sure that the radio is on.....:confused: Please help. I am about to pull my hair out. Thanks.

4. toydawg

toydawg Well-Known Member

I have an unlocked Cliq and it worked fine on AT&T. I tested it on my work cell right after I unlocked it.

Don't edit the APN, instead just create a new one and add all of the AT&T APN information there. I placed the instructions below just in case:

Settings>Wireless Controls>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names> Then click on the left button to create a "New APN"

That should do the trick.

5. javy503

javy503 New Member

how did u get the internet?
    i got a motorola cliq on simple mobile too but its not unlocked i have tried everithing and nothing seens to work :(
    cant get the mms and internet

6. lj00720

lj00720 New Member

hey would u mind sending me your settings on the cliq? I cant seem yo mms or get on the internet. thx in advance spyder

7. lww29349

lww29349 New Member