1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Cliq XT or Behold 2

1. mmmark111

mmmark111 Well-Known Member

So after a little bit of complaining with my measly EM+ I'm only eligible for a swap to a Cliq XT. Should I stay or should I go?

Or swap to the cliq and sell it to walmart for 115$ and use that towards a mytouch for 180$ on ebay?

Advertisement
  2. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

I'd probably take the XT.
  3. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

I actually like my BH2...even if I'm still at 1.5
  4. suyash1

suyash1 Well-Known Member

you could go to the official 1.6 and the xt is also still on 1.5 and there is no root yet
  5. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

you might want to think about the my touch slide its solid
  6. eugenile

eugenile Well-Known Member

yea the mytouch slide is a nice phone.

the cliq xt i would place it under the slide.

these both are superior then the behold 2.

and if you might ask why i bother to stick to the behold 2 then.. only reason there is.. because its the only tmobile branded android phone that allows you to use the $10 web2go, $5.99 tzones, or $5 preferred internet. all unlimited plans all 3g.

you WILL NOT be able to use these with the slide or XT. you will have to pay $30 a month data.

I guess if you don't use data it doesnt matter, but these phones without data and just with wifi just isn't the same.
  7. mmmark111

mmmark111 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your input, I just ordered my slide :)
  8. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Good choice.
  9. nomadrider123

nomadrider123 Well-Known Member

There is a website for the slide its a xda site the slide has been rooted and there is cool roms too. Some by eugene373 aka BH_MAN.