clock and weatherSupport

Last Updated:

1. bikeral

bikeral Active Member

The clock with weather that has always been on my home screen disappeared the other day. Anyone know how to get it back?

Advertisement
  2. neil154

neil154 Well-Known Member

You need to add back the widget. I no longer have a TB so I don't remeber the exact steps but I am guessing if you long click on the home screen you will be able to add it if not then application manager will allow it
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

What niel said plus are you sure you haven't inadvertently slid it to adjacent screen? ;)
    bikeral likes this.
  4. bikeral

bikeral Active Member

unfortunately, t is not on another screen or listed on my apps list. I have tried to find it in the play store, but have not been ableto identify it.
  5. neil154

It is not an app but it is a widget. It is a HTC widget and I think you get at it from the settings menu but I don't really remeber. I am sure that your phone provider tech support can help you if you can't figure it out or Google HTC widget
    bikeral likes this.
  6. bikeral

bikeral Active Member

Getting old is a bitch...As soon as you said widget, I knew where to find it in Settings/Personalize Thanks to you and Frisco
  7. neil154

Glad to hear that all is now well
  8. markmhere

markmhere New Member

I am trying add the widget named "Seconds Clock Widget" into my HTC Thunderbolt, but it will not load. I have the ICS update, 1.4 GB of free space, and the widget is only .89MB in size. The Seconds Clock Widget is listed as an app, but it will not come up in Personalize - Widget section.