Clock IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. jrsee

jrsee New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I just picked up a new Hero from Sprint and am enjoying it so far. I do, however, have a little annoying problem that I was hoping someone could help me fix.

My clock widget is way off. I live in Minneapolis, MN and my defult clock on my homescreen says its 730 AM, while the clock on the top toolbar of the phone says it is 630 (the correct time). I cannot seem to find a way to correct this issuse. If I go into "date and time" setting and fool around with that it changes the phone time (up on the tool bar) but not on the clock on the main screen.

Ideas?

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. padro82

padro82 Active Member

have you tried updating the settings on the widget (not the phone date & time settings)?

if you are using the HTC clock widget... just tap on it.. the world clock will show up.. then click menu > local time settings and play with those...

hope this helps!

3. keenan6

keenan6 Well-Known Member

I had this same issue the other night. I powercycled the phone and after a couple of minutes the time updated on its own.

4. padro82

padro82 Active Member

that works too :)

5. aznsmith

aznsmith Well-Known Member

the htc clock widgets have a known bug when trying to access the current time zone. manually picking the nearest city should avoid the bug.

6. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

I had that problem. My clock kept saying Kansas City. I just removed the clock from my scren (drag and drop to REMOVE) and re-added it. Basically starts the clock over from scratch. Now it works fine and has the correct time and location.