• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clock Issues

I got my Mesmerize yesterday and other than the clock acting up I really like it so far.
This morning I turned my phone on and get a "problem loading widget message" and then this: "The application TwLauncher (process.com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. There's a "force close" tab and when I hit it I get my main screen minus the preinstalled clock. How do I fix this or is there a better clock and weather app to install?
Thanks in advance everyone.

-Tye

Follow these steps... It should work as it did for a friend of mine...

remove the widget clock from ur home screen (long press then move to the trashcan)

from the home screen press the menu button - settings - applications - manage applications - accuweather clock... then clear the data and force stop buttons.

now go to the empty space where you want the clock to be and long press, then select widgets and add the clock back to the homescreen.

Let me know if that works! Happy Holidays

Reactions: Paul.US and TyeM
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones