Clock messed up in Gingerbread!Support

Last Updated:

1. khha4113

khha4113 Member

Have anyone experienced the clock in LG Thrill 4G messed up like 1 hour or so late, eg. instead 3:15 PM, it shows 2:10PM instead?
    Mine has this problem after updating to Gingerbread 2.3.5. It is set to Network provider (AT&T) and in the aftenoon the clock slows down somehow appx. 1 hour late everyday. If I reboot the phone, it'd be OK.

Advertisement
  2. Ceashure

Ceashure Member

Same thing going on with mine after the GB update. My issues so far:
    *Clock rolls back 1 hour every morning...auto fixes itself during the day
    *Random cell service drops until I restart
    *Music will start playing randomly 4-5 times a day. When I removed all the music, it now displays a "Selected Playlist is Empty" randomly throughout the day.
    *Phone calls won't work sometimes
    *Voice mail indication when the above happens, It won't tell me I have a voicemail until a call actually rings through on the phone and they leave a message. At that point it tells me I have a dozen voicemails!

I plugged my phone back in today and it seems that the LG Update Tool thinks there's a newer update that my phone doesn't have ??...I'm trying it now. Regardless a fresh firmware update might help the issues. I'll report back in a few days if all is well.
  3. Ceashure

Ceashure Member

The second GB update seems to have resolved all the issues except for the music player randomly playing files.
  4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

No problems with my gingerbread.