• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clock not refreshing

dbernard82

Mar 11, 2010
Curious if anyone has come across this issue. It seems like the time on my phone (system time, and time on the Beautiful Widget home screen) randomly does not update. I don't ever wear a watch and use my phone as an alarm (this morning it woke me up 15 minutes late after snoozing a few times) so this has become a bit of an issue since i can't ever seem to trust whether the time my phone says is right. I have the original droid on the updated version of Froyo and have never rooted. Any thoughts?

Yeah i have noticed it several times, seemingly at random. The only think i've been able to guess is that it has something to do with my car dock and media dock. I've got the standard moto docks. it seems that my phone isn't too snappy at closing out of the dock modes when i remove them from the docks. i wonder if it's freezing when i take it out of the dock and not refreshing?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones