Clock Similar To Blackberry Storm ClockSupport

Last Updated:

1. ExclusiveTSX

ExclusiveTSX Member This Topic's Starter

It says it all in the title really. I'm just curious coming from my old Blackberry Storm if there is a similar full screen clock I can use for a bedside alarm clock?

Advertisement
  2. ExclusiveTSX

ExclusiveTSX Member This Topic's Starter

So nothing similar guys?

3. bb2droidx

bb2droidx New Member

I love my Droid X thus far. However, I agree the alarm clock that comes standard is sub-par. I really liked the Blackberry Storm alarm clock as the alarm was very loud and annoying, and when you put it into bedside mode it killed all of the connections (bluetooth, cell, etc.) and dimmed the backlight so it isn't so bright you cannot get to sleep. The Android standard alarm clock does not dim properly. It dims the backlight but almost makes it impossible to see what time it is. So, my question is this, does anyone know of a third party alarm clock that will dim the backlight like the storm? If not, i wonder how difficult it would be to make one.

-Jon

4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

I just tried Dock Simulator by Daniel Velazco in the Market. It lets you access the Desk Dock and Car Dock without the actual dock. There were quite a few of these made for the original droid, I can verify that at least this one works on the Droid X too.