Clock/weather widget in skyraider 2.5.2 question

Last Updated:

1. BrainZblown

BrainZblown Well-Known Member

I am the only one who's clock weather widget is not finding ''my location"? All it shows is the clock and "my location" Is there a fix for this? I'm on sky raider 2.5.2 w/ sense and 2.15 radio. any help would greatly be appreciated.

2. ohm911

ohm911 Member

i had that problem too. what i did is i delete that widget and put it back again. see if that help.

good luck
  3. BrainZblown

I did that several times and still no luck.
  4. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

Sorry if basic but have to ask, is your gps on, and do you have the sync turned on?
  5. BrainZblown

Yes and yes. On stock 2.1 I didn't need to have the gps on for the weather to show and update.
  6. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

Your not on stock 2.1 anymore Toto =)

Weird i never had this issue when i was running SR..Im sure you tried a power cycle...Does it update if you manually do it? sometimes i have to click the clock, clikc the weather at the bottom, then click the circle update thing in the bottom left..
  7. bmcmillen316

bmcmillen316 New Member

I have the same set up and had the same problem so I'll let you know what fixed it for me. I had to go into location settings and turn on the option for Google Location Services (you should be able to leave the other two options off, I only turned on Google location Services and within a few minutes it found my current location). Hope that helps, it worked for me.
  8. BrainZblown

Thanks bro. It worked.
  9. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

Sorry, should have specified more, when I turn in gps, I turn on all the options. Good to know its just the google service though :)
  10. Kev133

Kev133 New Member

This worked for me, the weather didn't work at all until I did this. Thanks