1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

clock widgets not updating

Last Updated:

1. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just installed beautiful widgets but it's not updating the time. i have advanced task manager installed but have beautiful widgets as an exception so it won't kill it.
    same thing with other time widgets as well....any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. dajobo

dajobo Well-Known Member

Contact the developer, tell him whats up.

3. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i did that and they told me to put an exception in tast killer if i had that.i have an exception in advanced task manager but like i said,it's with all clock widgets so evidently it is a problem with my settings or something and not an individual developers problem.

4. LostSouls

LostSouls Member

Got the same problem ( i think )

With panda home only, when i place beautiful home widget on the screen and i SWIP to another screen the clock goes back to the last time it updtaed. Then when i relaese it it updates to current time and weather. When i swipe it goed back again :(

5. missdeevi

missdeevi Well-Known Member

I am having this same problem and itsnot just beautiful widgets its fancy widgets and weather forecast widget too. Any widget with a clock is not updating time properly. Multiple threads have been posted. The problem just started for me yesterday 10-5. I have the samsung epic running 2.1 with advanced task manager (It doesn't kill widgets) and launcherpro +. The proble actually started after installing beautiful widgets tho. What phone and android version do you have? Maybe its a system glitch.