• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Clock widgets

Well if you want customisable, Zooper or UCCW would be a good place to start.
Yep, but Pro version is recommended in both cases. With Zooper, you can't save your customizations without Pro; with UCCW, you'll need Pro to edit properties of downloaded skins. I have both, and they're both excellent!

If you want plug 'n Play, try Transparent clock & weather or Minimal Clock (both free).

Upvote 0
Ya i like zopper if i purchase pro will the click action allow me to bring up other apps? Example...........

With sense clock widget when i click on the hour it brings me to the alarm..
Minutes brings me to the weather 1 app.
Clicking on date gets me my flash light.....

If the pro version of zopper does that i will pay for it no problem...

Upvote 0
I use it for my weather widget. It's nice but not really that customizable. You pretty much pick the widget you want and use it. There are a lot to pick from but it's sort of 'what you see is what you get', you can change some stuff but not all. It's a good one to start with maybe, but if you take the time you can go nuts with Zooper and the like.

Upvote 0
I use it for my weather widget. It's nice but not really that customizable. You pretty much pick the widget you want and use it. There are a lot to pick from but it's sort of 'what you see is what you get', you can change some stuff but not all. It's a good one to start with maybe, but if you take the time you can go nuts with Zooper and the like.
zooper was a little too much for me i tried it for the 2 hrs and had to refund it....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones