• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help clockwork mod recovery

cell2011

Android Enthusiast
Mar 26, 2011
charleston WV
Hi i need help i had clockwork 2.5.0.1 on Droid. i downloaded cyan mod 6 last night but couldnt find market app and wanted to install google apps in the roms to be able to sign in and there was an error when downloading. Ive wiped everything but dont know how to get this back to anything or even stock. It was 2.2. I dont care where it goes now as long as its something. I cant get into the recovery after booting up but no home screen yet. Experts please

OK, you needed to backup *before* you wiped. Since you've wiped, now you'll need a backup made before the wipe in order to restore.

As for the SD-Ext not found, don't worry- that's normal, very very few of us actually had an SD-Ext partition - it was something that was done on older phones to allow for Apps2SD, I believe, before Google made it standard on Froyo+.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones