Root Clockwork??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DoubleEagle, Nov 17, 2010.

1. DoubleEagle

DoubleEagle Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Indiana
    Ok guys I am stuck and really don't know what else to do. I rooted my dx and then i unrooted because I really don't know what I'm doing just figured I would go back stock. So I uninstalled clockwork, rom manager. And I didn't flash any roms so it still is stock right? Well when I powered off and then on it brings up the clockwork bootloader screen and i have done a factory reset and it's still on there. I am not rooted i unistalled all the root only apps, I can't find where this stuff is hiding or do I just scroll down to wipe data/factory option on the clockwork recovery? I hit the first option and it boots up fine! Figure if anything happens and I need to take to verizon they will definitely know.Just trying to go back to factory fresh.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH
    VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    That's what clockwork is suPPOSED to do! It's not defect. If you can't get rid of clockwordmod, you might try sbf'ing.

3. DoubleEagle

DoubleEagle Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Indiana
    yeah but i don't even have it installed on my phone. Wonder if i can hit the wipe data/restore would it wipe itself off and return to regular boots?