• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Clockworkmod help!!! Ascend

sirericg

Lurker
Feb 13, 2013
HEY I recently flashed clockworkmod recovery to my Cricket Huawei Ascend M860 and all was going well i made a back up for my stock 2.1 eclair and checked to see if it worked and it did. I then downloaded a coustom 2.3.5 rom and i remember formating the boot,system and data before I went to install it from a zip in my sdcard. i then formated my sd card from inside clockwork(I was thinking right after i did this i made a mistake)
So i went to install my 2.3.5 rom and it said there wasnt a file for it on my sd card so i went to back up and restore and tried to restore my 2.1 eclair rom but it was not there i was wondering if i may have deleted all my sd card files or just reformated it to where the files cant be recovered in clockwork in any case why is it that clockwork can still be acessed.
In addition to clockwork i can get into my firmware update screen. when i do try and reboot and recover it keeps me at the huawei screen.So if my Sd card is my problem what should I do to fix this mess:thinking: i have windows xp and it recognizes my phone as a disc drive when connected by usb it also tells me i have no sd card in my mobile is there a way through this issue with windows if not what about a way around it.My sd card is actually a 4g SDHC if it helps. You seem to be one of the best so I came here first;)...[/QUOTE]

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones