• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help clockworkmod not working/ Cant load files from computer

jonesla9

Dec 28, 2010
I just got a new Vibrant today. rooted it and now trying to get the wifi tethering. when I try to reboot to clockwork it just reboots to native screen, no clockwork. so I just click reboot. I have tried other versions of clockwork but still nothing works.

I have also noticed that now I can not open any of the storage drive on the phone. When I try to open from computer it saids, Please insert disk. Can some one please help

I just got a new Vibrant today. rooted it and now trying to get the wifi tethering. when I try to reboot to clockwork it just reboots to native screen, no clockwork. so I just click reboot. I have tried other versions of clockwork but still nothing works.

I have also noticed that now I can not open any of the storage drive on the phone. When I try to open from computer it saids, Please insert disk. Can some one please help

Ok I finally got it working. Just had to repak on first use. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones