1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

ClockworkMod Not Working

1. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member

Was trying to flash CM7 again. Came from ROM manager so I assumed the checking of the wipe data and dalvik did that manually so iI applied the update from .zip, rebooted the system and got stuck once again in a bootloop. Pulled the battery and went in and accidentally hit backup instead of looking at my restore options. Got an error on /sdcard/android.secure.

I highlighted wipe data/factory reset and it made the blue choices screen go away and lit up the hat and arrow and then nothing.

Now any choice I make simply lights up the hat and arrow and nothing at all happens.

If I pull the battery and try to turn it on normal I get stuck in a CM7 bootloop.

I need my phone. Please, some help?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Press the trackball not the power button.
    TzuDohNihm likes this.
  3. TzuDohNihm

On the data wipe/factory reset option or another?
  4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Any of them, the power button is only used to go back a menu, the trackball is used for selections in clockwork.
    sweetb2006 and TzuDohNihm like this.
  5. TzuDohNihm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to create multiple accounts just to thank you more.

CM7 is up and running. Now how to get TiBU to reinstate everything and get the Google Apps update loaded?
  6. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Google apps can be downloaded and flashed via rom manager and titanium just needs to be downloaded again from the market (download the free version even if you had the pro, the pro version in the market is just a key) after you flash google apps.

http://androidforums.com/incredible-all-things-root/233251-how-titanium-backup-tips.html

http://androidforums.com/incredible...ogenmod-7-google-apps-after-rooting-dinc.html
    TzuDohNihm likes this.
  7. TzuDohNihm

Got it. The search widget is now saying "trouble loading this widget"

TiBU is running but doesn't seem to be doing anything. Says Restoring and froze at 0% and I cannot seem to stop it.

I guess there isn't anyway to get VZW Manager back on this and reinstate all my contacts, huh?