• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ClockWorkMod

You need Ministro 2. Search "Ministro II" in the Play Store. You need to delete the 1st Ministro. And after you install Ministro II it will prompt you in the status bar to update libraries.

sorry, i am using ministro II. same one that i used to root. i searched for ministro II in google play and it comes up as installed and theres no option to update.

Upvote 0
sorry, i am using ministro II. i assume ministro 2 is the latest version. same one that i used to root. i searched for ministro II in google play and it comes up as installed and theres no option to update.
Ministro was used to poot. Ministro II is used for cwm. Even if you have II try uninstalling it and then reinstalling.

Reactions: crx racer
Upvote 0
Where did you get that zip from for Cwm6? The 2 Cwm's we have for our Elite right now are specially compiled only for this phone. So if you flashes a general Cwm6 from a different phone then you could have screwed it up. Even if you get it into download mode you need to have DIAG mode enabled to do anything I believe.

Upvote 0
Where did you get that zip from for Cwm6? The 2 Cwm's we have for our Elite right now are specially compiled only for this phone. So if you flashes a general Cwm6 from a different phone then you could have screwed it up. Even if you get it into download mode you need to have DIAG mode enabled to do anything I believe.

No you don't.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones