• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Close up photos Evo Shift

I'm not going to lie. It's a sexy looking phone. I like the dark blue colors. I was playing with it at a radioshack as well. The sliding mechanism is superb. It doesnt feel loose or anything. It's sort of like a Droid. We all know HTC makes the best keyboards. If I were into keyboards and needed a phone.....this would be it but I don't. I'm happy with my EVO.

Upvote 0
right now Im trying to see what i want to do. I was up for an upgrade since early december and had finally decided on the evo. then I heard about the shift and waited. Now that i had time to play with the shift, I like it a lot. Ive never had a keyboard and having one really appeals to me. I wanted to wait till march to see what sprint might announced at the cell phone convention but I have the feeling that if I keep waiting that I would always be waiting for the next best thing. something is always just around the corner. So I think I will just pick up the shift now and worry about newer and better phones once they are released. The shift is truly a really nice phone.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones