• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Closed account, can I sell the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_somo3200

Lurker
Jul 29, 2013
ok. I opened this account about 3-4 mos ago when htc one came out.I wanted one so fast and so sprint rcvd the first batch on them and I opened an account. unfortunately, I wasn't too happy with the service. I was getting a lot of drop calls and so I decided to not continue my service with sprint. same day, w/o my authorization sprint deducted termination fee of 419.00 from by bank account. not happy with that so I filed a dispute and after a few days, sprint had returned the amount they took. I still have the phone, but contract has been terminated. is there a possibility I can sell the htc one to someone or online w/o any problems prior to use? thanks for any input guys......appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones