1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

cloud?General

1. odock

odock Well-Known Member

So I come from the bionic and the one really cool app was zumocast that gave me access to my CPU on my phone anywhere I had 3g... Anybody know of a comparable app?

Advertisement
  2. clipperqb

clipperqb Well-Known Member

I've never used zumocast but seeing motocast demonstrated in the razr launch got me interested to look for something similar. I've been using Tonido and like it.
  3. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

You can still use MOTO/zumocast on any phone. I'm using it on my Droid incredible. Hit me up in the afternoon to remind me, and ill send u the .apk.
  4. odock

odock Well-Known Member

I have the apk... Not working on the rezound but if u have one that u think will work ill give it a shot!! Thanks.
  5. clipperqb

If you don't need to be rooted, I'd like that apk also, thanks
  6. jikhead

If you've already tried it on your Rezound, I don't know if these will work any different. So one of these is the one I grabbed off of Droid-Life awhile back. The other one, is a backup created from when I reset my phone a few weeks ago to update to GB 2.3.4. Be sure to let everyone know whether it's working or not on the Rezound. My Incredible is not rooted and it works fine without any issues.
    clipperqb likes this.
  7. jikhead

Any of you guys getting this working on your Rezound yet?
  8. clipperqb

I'm actually still on the Incredible.
  9. odock

odock Well-Known Member

Neither worked for me.. I appreciate the Links and help though ill be sure to post if I figure anything out.
  10. jikhead

Well, I know it works on our Incredible. We need to keep working on this, because I want this app working on either the Rezound or GN; one of which will be my new phone soon.
  11. leroybrute

leroybrute Well-Known Member

The download app on the phone does not work. I use astro file manager. After downloading the app, open astro file manager. Go to ext sd card, open downloads file. Then click on the file and install.
    Also on xda the 1.1.3 apk is available. Hope this helps.

ZumoCast-1.1.3-Patched-Rotaion.apk
  12. kierandill

kierandill Active Member