Clueless

Last Updated:

1. OLDSOCKMONKEY

OLDSOCKMONKEY New Member This Topic's Starter

My favourite games are Assassins Creed, Tombraider & Prince of Persia
    I have been trying to download Altair's Chronicles from gameloft to play on my tab over xmas when I'll be away...... but no luck on either Tablet or PC. :(........I'm not even sure if this game will work on the Tab :confused:
    anyone out there got a reliable download link....?

Just got my tablet but little disappointed to discover no TR games available for this device? Most of the HD games I've seen for the tab don't really appeal. Are iphone games compatible with it?

I was also wondering if standalone custom levels created with the Tombraider Chronicles level editor could be playable on the tablet? - using an adaptable console controller to play (which I use for PC games sometimes), connected to the tab's data port....The tab's port has a very thin slot tho' - is there some kind of adaptor to accomodate the thicker type plug - like what most memory sticks & console controls have?
    (Alternatively the keyboard dock accessory for the tab works only in portrait view).

Please comment on any of the above

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Unfortunately iPhone games are not compatible with Android...

With respect to the connector on the tab, it's designed specifically designed to connect into one of the optional docks for the Galaxy tab. Unless someone designs a console controller for the tab, I'm afraid that it's likely not going to be possible to connect the tab to a console controller.

OLDSOCKMONKEY likes this.
  3. OLDSOCKMONKEY

OLDSOCKMONKEY New Member This Topic's Starter

I found a d/l for a non-hd Assassins creed game in apps Market... maybe I shoulda done more resarch before deciding on Galaxy over ipad? ...