Cm 6

Last Updated:

1. SukDeezNutz

SukDeezNutz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else experiencing the apps not auto updating from the market even tho the box is ticked? I have an update, with the box ticked, and it didnt update itself.

Advertisement
  2. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

I was. I was also experiencing a lot of LAG. I had about 180ish internal Phone storage and Tmobile said that was enough too. Another issue was i was not always receiving text messages. I would have to do a battery pull at least twice a day and sometimes that did not work. Other then that the ROM was beautiful. LOVED IT. Everything worked well, smooth. At first it was blazing fast then by the 3rd week or so it crawled when i needed it to move.

Now im on another rom that i think should do what i need it to do. I have about 300mb of internal ram now and can get all messages. Thats all that matters really. O yea its fast as heck too. :p

Anyways

3. SukDeezNutz

SukDeezNutz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What ROM are you using now?

4. dasudevil

5. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Active Member

I've tried CM6RC2 and I was totally disgusted with its speed. I can barely stand CM5.0.8, I didn't see any benefit of going to CM6.

Having said that, do you think Apps run faster on SuperCM rom over CM5.0.8 and CM6RC2?

6. dasudevil

Personally i believe my phone is running faster. Then again i have not even had for more then a day.

I have had 1 reboot and that was probably my fault i dont know. Other then that no issues. No real apps force closing.