Cm for Samsung transform ultraGeneral

1. Blankname7

Blankname7 Active Member

I have a Samsung transform ultra 2.3.6 and I wanted to flash cyanogenmod on it but I can't find a how to. I can someone like me to a video or tell me step by step how to do it

Advertisement
  2. j61101

j61101 Well-Known Member

There hasn't been a release for the phone yet to my knowledge. There are a few developers who are trying. Just be patient and someone will get it. OR you can start trying by learning all about this phone in the all things root section and multiple guides provided. As of right now there have been a few attempts to get it going on this forum but nothing came of it but a better understanding of the phone.
  3. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

4. Blankname7

Blankname7 Active Member

5. niteNarmor

niteNarmor Well-Known Member Contributor

But of course I do. This one is brand new and I even played (a small role, getting certain files for Sprint folks) a part in the making of this ROM.

Here is the link: http://androidforums.com/transform-...491861-megatron-6-0-4-updated-10-02-12-a.html

This is hands down the best ROM for this phone at the moment. People are extremely happy with it. Your phone will in fact, be smoother, waste less battery power, no bloatware of any kind, and improves performance a great deal. Try it out. Any questions, PM me or just ask in the forum.
  6. Blankname7

Blankname7 Active Member

will it work for my BOOST phone?
  7. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

yes, there are both boost and sprint versions
  8. jdogrambo

jdogrambo Well-Known Member Developer

mav has a build of cm7 with wifi,3g & bluetooth working but hes not releasing yet