cm10.2

Last Updated:

1. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member Developer

flashed successfully, booted fortunately, ui buttery, experience not. WiFi didn't work, wouldn't turn on, no mobile data at start had to go to settings and set to global but no LTE, camera doesn't work, not sure about this but gps might not work, after booting get an error about wiperapp. here's a logcat in case you want to sift through it.

http://pastebin.com/nNLQv6j8

This was just a quick test, it's late, I'll play more with it tomorrow.

Advertisement
  2. donjuro

Oh, and I flashed mouse's I think, later I can try yours.
  3. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

K. Yea i have no idea whats going on with the one mouse posted. Its just a modified version of the avid cm. I should hopefully have sound worked out tho, if not i got a couple more ideas. The whole setting it to global o dont get though kuz global wouldnt be cdma... did you check your speeds make sure its not lte masquerading as 3g kuz on the sequent 3g worked we just had a 1x on the ui
  4. donjuro

OK pretty sure it was 3g only, however, I was in a3g prone spot in my house. and sound worked unless you mean when placing a call, I'll have to test a bit more when I get home from work tonight. should I continue testing mouse's or should I just stick to yours?
  5. junkie2100

Stick to mine. Mouses doesnt really need any testing. and ill need to know if sound works at all, if it works in call, if mic works, and if headphones work
  6. donjuro

I know system sound worked. if it doesn't on yours might wanna take a look at that.
  7. donjuro

flashed, but worse. it uses a round cursor mouse type thing, you can't navigate as if it was touch screen, calls don't work, no sound both ways, no voice. forgot to save a log cat I can get one if you need one but this frustrating issue with the cursor needs to be fixed asap.
  8. jimsmith80

jimsmith80 Well-Known Member

Ill give it a run as soon as I get this pos rooted
    MidshipAc likes this.
  9. junkie2100

cursor already fixed
  10. donjuro

is it the same link?
  11. junkie2100

yep, always the same link. every time i run a test build it will go to that link. and itll always say how long since its been updated so you can kinda tell when a new build is up. im not gonna come in here and post every time i rebuild but ive built 6 times today at least so its changed a little. cursor is gone, audio still broken, working on lte at the moment with no luck yet, and i need to see if mms works but i think mouse is on it
  12. donjuro

sound was working and phone was running fine until I dialed a number. then sound went away and phone slowed down and crashed. I only managed to get a log cat before I dialed.

http://txtup.co/pnqk9
  13. junkie2100

yea sound has serious issues lol. but eh ill figure it out eventually, still working on the lte issue at the moment trying to figure out why it wont work...
  14. donjuro

has it been reported by anyone other than me? I believe it was a problem with the settings, there's no LTE option.
  15. donjuro

Idk if you've uploaded a new one yet, but I flashed a build from about 4 or 5 hours ago, this time I was able to get a log cat this time after using the phone app. Still no sound from phone but system sound works as always. Another thing you might wanna fix is if you turn off the phone and plug it in to charge it stays stuck on the android and you have to remove the battery.

http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=S6CrP

Oh, and I think LTE just doesn't work.
  16. junkie2100

yea lte and sound are the major bugs im trying to work out at the moment. proving to be rather difficult though, especially considering the time it takes to upload a test build
  17. donjuro

Well, those are the main things I'm testing and notifying you of on each build cause those are the ones I think are of to priority.
  18. junkie2100

well in my eyes they are top priority i know that. phone is on top, cant really use the phone without the sound and that kinda defeats the whole purpose of it being a phone. then lte and wifi are second priority. i have a new untested build up btw that may have sound working or at least acting differently if anyone wants to try, if not though mouse will get to it when he has the chance
  19. donjuro

Just got home so I'll download now
  20. donjuro

nothing's changed. system sound works until I dial a number.
  21. donjuro

22. junkie2100

4.3 has different audio issues than 4.1. but we have narrowed it down, probably just gonna see if we can ask dadcup how he fixed it if this latest build doesnt work
  23. donjuro

actually that thread started as a 4.2.2 build and his symptoms are exactly the same. actually, I'm not sure if it started at 4.2.2, but I'm assuming so. I know at one point it was, because when googling the same error, the page comes up as 4.2.2 but when you click on it, it shows 4.3
  24. junkie2100

right, but the changes happened in 4.2. the audio in 4.1(cm10) is different than in 4.2(cm10.1) or 4.3(cm10.2), it brings wonderful new issues which we will have to deal with later, for now though we found out what device the avid took their audio.primary.msm8960.so and audio_policy.msm8960.so files from, went to the source code made by good old hroark13, and ported it in. the changes are reflected in my github, and a new build is running now which should have fully functional audio along with adjustments to the power and light libraries thanks to my buddy dm47021. by sunrise in the midwest you should have a pretty well usable cm10 built form source. it still needs some work on the lte and wifi thing mind you but its getting alot closer
  25. donjuro

It becomes unusable in the latest build, this comes up as soon as it boots and doesn't go away.
    [​IMG]

OK so, this is the weirdest thing. Look at the snap shot. Anything look odd? Wi-Fi doesn't even work and it shows apps running. I did a factory reset before I flashed. I'm sure of it. Either way Wi-Fi doesn't work so how would that symbol be there? It doesn't even turn on. The time wasn't even 11pm when I did this, it's 3pm here now.